5-in-1 Network Cable Tester
Tests 5 Commonly Used Network and Computer Cables
RJ45 RJ11 1394 BNC USB
Our Network Solutions 5-in-1 Cable Tester is an affordable and versatile MIS tool that tests five common LAN and computer cables up to 180mtrs long.
Ethernet (RJ45), 10Base, RJ11, FireWire (1394) and USB.
It checks for continuity, crossover and shorting. Testing is completed with the press of a button, and LEDs indicate connections and faults of wires and pins. Designed for use with both shielded (STP) and unshielded (UTP) cables up to 180 m long.
- Versatile cable tester
- For Cat5/6 network and ISDN connection tests
- USB AB- and IEEE1394 6-pin FireWire cable tester
- Connection test with LED indicators for 8 single lines and screening
- Tests for: Short, Non-Parallel, No Connection, open/short wiring test.
- Ethernet 10BASE-2 termination detector
- Includes Quality protective pouch
- One step operation
- 180mtr test distance
- Portable and battery powered
- Detachable module for remote points
- Ideal for troubleshooting, network testing, etc…
Others Also Bought
More From This Category