Simplify twisted pair terminations by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front, to easily verify the proper wiring order. Pulling the connector down over the cable jacket seating it tightly in the rear of the connector optimizes electrical performance of the termination. Reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts also improves performance.
- Through holes allow wire pairs to be inserted through front of connector for faster terminations
- EZ to verify wire sequence
- More reliable and higher performance
- Works with solid or stranded wire - separate connectors not required, reducing inventory and confusion
- Reduces scrap by eliminating wasted crimps
- Simple one-piece design - bars or liners not required
- Use in Category 3, 5 or 5E compliant data networks
- FCC & RoHS compliant
- UL Rated
- Comes in Box 100
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other antennawarehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.