CABLEMASTER's 2PR22AWG 2-pair 4-conductor shielded cable
22AWG stranded (7 X 30) tinned copper conductors is equivalent to Beldens 8723. Individually shielded twisted pairs AL-PET shield to (115% coverage), 24AWG stranded tinned copper drain wire. CABLEMASTER multi-conductor cable for Audio control and instrumentation cable, deliver low voltage analog data and signal transmission within enclosures from controllers and I/O's to devices such as temperature and pressure sensors, relays, valves, meters, thermo couples, solenoids, actuators, contactors, push buttons and alarms.
- Max. Conductor DC R <54.2
- Rated Temperature 80 (c)
- Rated Voltage (V) 300
- 20(degree)C nominal conductor DC resistance
- Number of Pairs 2
- Total number of conductors 4 AWG 22 Stranding 7x30
- Conductor Material TC - Tinned Copper
- Available in 100mtr plastic reels
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other antennawarehouse users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.