Cat6 Patch Lead 20Mtr Blue
Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards. Compared with Cat-5 and Cat-5e, Cat-6 features more stringent specifications for crosstalk and system noise. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet).
To maintain transmission characteristics and network integrity, it's essential to use the correct type of patch-cord to match the installation. A network port will perform only at the level of the LOWEST-rated component in the chain.
- UTP CAT6 Patch Lead - Each cord has eight multi-strand conductors in 4 twisted-pair T568A color coded configuration.
- Quality cable material - Fitted with 50µ Category-6 compliant 2-row (staggered pins) plug and fully-molded strain-relief boot.
- Molded strain relief & Low profile flush moulded boots - With molded strain relief RJ45 male-to-male connectors this cable will be strong, and robust.
- Complies with the applicable electrical transmission characteristics and flame tests specified in:
- ISO/IEC 11801 Category 6
- TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 Category 6