UHF / VHF COMBINATION LOG PERIODIC DIGITAL ANTENNA
Our DIGILOG™ and DIGILOGPLUS™ have now been improved and are now heavy duty.
The DIGILOG™ log periodic antennas are built to pass the 216 hour salt spray test, the salt spray test creates artificial saline air/fog to simulate sea side environments. This evaluates the corrosion resistance of the antenna. This test simulates 10 years plus of active life.
In addition we have added an elastomer gasket to the F connector, as shown in the picture. This silicon washer protects the F-connector from additional corrosion, strengthening the cable connection.
- RoHS compliant
- Salt Spray Test
- Very low noise floor
- Horizontal or vertical mount
- Evenly balanced across all channels
- No balun - perfectly matched to the signal
- Requires less gain than traditional antennas
- Locks on to the strongest signal - no ghosting issues
- Small, light-weight, no need for heavy costly hardware
- Europe Standard Aluminium Antenna Carrier with Size 14x14mm
- Solid 5mm Aluminium Elements already premounted with F connector
- Specially designed for the reception of digital TV channels in UHF/VHF
- No.of Elements : 32
- Channels : 5~12 and 21~69
- Frequency Range : 174-230MHz 470-862MHz
- Antenna Gain : 7-8.5dBi
- Beam Width H/V : H60°-V65°/H30°-V55°
- Front-back Ratio: 20-30dB
- Antenna Length : 750mm
Others Also Bought