HDMI Cable High Speed with Ethernet 3MTR
3mtr HDMI Cable High Speed Full HD 1080p
HDMI V2.0 Supports 4K@60hz Cable
CABLEMASTER HDMI cables - V2 High Speed with Ethernet –
HDMI has become the standard digital connection, delivering the highest-quality audio and video signal over a single cable. CABLEMASTER High Speed HDMI Cables are designed and carefully constructed to meet PAY TV requirements in Australia. These high-quality cables provide high-definition video and multi-channel, digital audio with expanded features including Internet connectivity for home entertainment devices using a single HDMI connection.
- 2 x HDMI 19-pin male to HDMI 19-pin male connections.
- High-speed, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mbps.
- Supports HD resolutions beyond 1080p and Deep Colour.
- High Speed HDMI certified.
- Up to 10.2 Gbps at 340 MHz bandwidth.
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources.
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps.
- HEC support.
1 year limited warranty.
What Each HDMI Standard is known for
To see how far HDMI has come since its inception in 2002, we compiled a brief list of the most prominent HDMI standards and what they introduced to the industry:
- HDMI 1.0: first version of HDMI with a maximum bandwidth of 4.95Gbps
- HDMI 1.1: added support for DVD audio
- HDMI 1.2: added support for one-bit audio format
- HDMI 1.3: maximum bandwidth of 10.2Gbps to support high-definition displays
- HDMI 1.4: 4K resolution at up to 30 fps with a maximum bandwidth of 10.2Gbps
- HDMI 2.0: enabled momentum of 4K video with resolution of up to 60 fps and a maximum bandwidth of 18Gbps